Thursday, July 30

On Hiatus.

Things have started to go a little fine day by day. We've decided not to think about the things that just happened over the weekend. We can't really do much about it as for now, well sort of but yeah.

Attended dinner with the boyfriend at his mom's place, it was nice, real nice that I had fun doing the dishes with the boyfriend over an hour or so. It was great fun. *smiles.

I have fallen sick over the past two days, yesterday was the most horrible day ever. I went to school in the morning, got my temp checked like any other morning, and it was 36.9 degrees, by the time I got into class, I didn't feel too great so I had to call up the boyfriend to get me and bring me to the hospital. Got checked and all that, and by this time, my temp got up to 38.9 degrees. Temp was playing around with me and it wasn't fun.

Koo had to drive me back home and fetch my car at school and send it back to mine. And then had to go, but he came again after lunch or so cause I asked for some cooling pads, and he went off again after an hour or so just after feeding me. And he came again in the evening to bring me some drink and changed the cooling pad on my forehead.

I felt like shit and I looked like shit yesterday, and thank goodness I feel much more better now than yesterday. Now my boyfriend doesn't need to worry that much when he's away.

Anyhoos, I'll be on hiatus for a little while, all because I don't have a proper ownership of a laptop at the moment and all that, so its quite difficult for me. Hmph! I'll try to update as much as I can. Well that's it for now.

No comments: