Monday, July 6

Face Mask.


I feel like I should post something up but I'm not too sure what I should be posting. *thinks.

Oh yes, today school officially started again, we've to go through some temperature check-ups before we could go to our respective classes. And today I pretty much played around with the face mask in class and to my surprise I was pretty quiet in class today all because Ratna wasn't around. School's a little dead and I'd like to say Welcome to the new intake.

All I did in class for two hours was doodling on my notebook. And I couldn't stand being in class with nothing to do so I hopped out class.

It's been raining lately, and it sucks being at home having nothing to do. Well I do have that assignment to finish up, but that could wait, I'm just half way done with it anyways. I'm bored, hungry and I wanna be with the Mister, but it's okay I'll do that tomorrow, I don't wanna sound needy unlike some people I know.

Well, I shall be off wandering around the house looking for food now.

...i missed you today

No comments: