Wednesday, July 22

Dream big.

I've got a dream of owning a house - a bungalow to be precise. Where I'm going to have a family of my own and all those commitment stuff y'know?

I pretty much loved bungalows since I was a little girl and as I grew up, I've thought about how it should look like. I'd prefer the house to be white with brown framed windows and blue rooftop, whereas the interior has to be oh-so cozy, with a big big living room and should be nicely organized. It should have a big backyard with a swimming pool, green ass grass, pretty pretty flowers and big oak trees.

It hit me last night, when we went home just after the stadium made me think about having a house of our own and other stuff alike.

I know this is such a big dream, but one day, it's gonna happen.

...it would be so nice, wouldn't it?

No comments: