Sunday, July 12

Sigh.



First of all I'd like to thank TTS 10 and TTS 09 for the two weeks advance birthday cake. I really thought the cake was just for Karan, but I was wrong. Thank you so much everyone. *smiles




So this week has been fully occupied with activities, with netball the other day with them FeeQs, then there was fishing, yes fishing on Thursday night with the Mister and Peej and there's alone time with the Mister.

I don't really know why this week has been rather rocky but I do hope things will get better in time. It makes me sad that my trials on letting my guards down has nothing but an error. I just don't know why, but I'm trying my best to be giving more than I have.

It really sucks that there's been a gray gray cloud on my head for the past week. It sucks that there's been nothing more than little misunderstandings since last month. I don't know how things will end up. Honestly saying, I'm scared and worried.

...would you help me let my guards down?

No comments: