Thursday, July 2

Bored.


I've left this screen on for hours already and I have no idea what I should be posting up about.
Min left to Sri Lanka last week via Miri, thought I'd be seeing her before that, but didn't.

I'm getting bored of the holidays already, it's taking forever and brain is dying already. *sighs But on the brighter side, I get to spend my days and nights with my Mister. *smiles.

Today, the case has gone up to 90+ with 1 death. Fucked up isn't it? I went out with FeeQs in the evening, to get my material for my dress. *wide smile. And looking at the colour of the material and the embroidery on the material, I like it. I like it so much!

Well, my boyfriend is at home, busy working on an edit for my mum. It's a little quite in my room right now and it sucks. But for the pass three weeks, I've had him all to myself and its fun, with random barbeques late at night for ihavenoideahowmanytimesalready with the company of Niggs and Peej. I've literally used up my time alot this holiday.

Oh bad news is that Belle's leaving earlier than planned, and she's going to miss out on my birthday. *sighs.

...24 days til it's the 26th

No comments: