Tuesday, July 14

Guess who's back!?


I went for netball after school, it's good to be a little more active nowadays, it's great fun for me. Especially to be back around them FeeQs despite the whole less hanging out together and all that. And tomorrow, another game! *thumbs up! And guess who I bumped into at TK this evening? Aslin - Scottman. He just got back like for 4 days. Good to bump into him and bumping into Hadi Dutsy too.


Guess who's back to school!? *smiles. Yes, it's the Baby - Rats. Thank god! And to add, Maya is in our college too. So, it's more fun for me. *smiles.

I haven't had sleep for almost 36 hours, don't ask why, but I'm happy things have gone alright this morning. It was quite a long chat, but it's worth it despite the whole cussin' and all that. *smiles.

...time will let it happen

No comments: