Wednesday, July 8

Ninja!

Sports, I love sports, and yesterday I did a sport which I enjoy since high school years. *smiles. Glad to be playing netball again, since the hiatus from the jogs and swims with the Mister.

And today, I became a ninja all because I just don't wanna wear the face mask, so I ended up wearing those Arab headscarves and twirled it around and turned myself into a Ninja. *giggles.

It was funny how I came to the Stadium today, when I was still in the car, the B Fella was waving like crazy like really excited to see me or something. *giggles. I had a good two hours with the Mister today, it felt good to laugh our heads silly. Everything just seems to freeze, and somewhat at a distant when we're together. *smiles. And i quote the B Fella, "macam honeymoon saja kamu ane." *laughs.

Anyhoos, I want to go shopping! I need to get shitloads of clothes. Wardrobe needs some change. *sigh.

...believe me, we'll work it out

No comments: