Saturday, July 4

Princess.


Every night before I shut my eyes, I look up to see this written under my shelf and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, and eventually it puts a smile on my face, and at times it sucks out the whole tension out of me. All I have to thank is the Mister, for being oh so thoughtful to leave a mark right where I can find it. *smiles.

I had a good day I must say, bought myself a pair of new shoes, with the company of FeeQs. Had a good time catching up with her too late night at TK. It was interesting how our conversation was all about relationships and how that the past have made us stronger today and we both agreed on the whole being in a new relationship is a little hard because you gotta start from scratch in knowing the opposite sex, but we're not complaining cause where we are right now is awesome. It was nice, real nice to catch up with her.

Parents are coming back in exactly 5 and a half hours from Dubai. Immediate quarantine for them both for a week. Hope all is well for the both of them. Can't wait to see what they're bringing back from Dubai and Oman. *smiles.

...and I'm a princess cause my boyfriend says so

No comments: