Monday, July 27

Aging.

My birthday was just yesterday and I have to thank everyone who came to celebrate it with me.

But I'd like to give a big big thanks to my boyfriend - Koo Jinchen. I love you. Thank you for spending so much on my 20th birthday. It was a night to remember.

Well, this is update is for Belle.

We had a barbeque at Koo's place and half of the crowd that I invited came between 2000Hrs up until 0200Hrs/0300Hrs. The barbeque was a hit. Everyone was enjoying themselves and that included myself.

Walked around, being a nice friendly host and hostess talked with everyone and by the strike of 0000Hrs, everyone sang Happy Birthday to me, and it was really nice. Not forgetting, we - Me and Koo were trenched. Dean picked up a basin of water (ice cold) and spilled it all over us while Asnal took a picture of it.

I was surprised as I got there, he said he didn't get me any present cause he spent at some point that night, he passed me a gift, and I thought it was from someone else, as I asked, he said it was from him, and I opened it right infront of everyone, and I could not believe that he got me a Chanel purse, the one I have been eying on for sometime.

The night was very enjoyable despite a little situation where someone stole my laptop as well as my phone that night. I cried, I cried for the whole day and night. It hurt so much losing my valuables. *sigh. But we did a police report, so we'll let them handle it.

Anyhoots, and we went to DST to retrieve back my number and right after that we went for dinner at Misato, just like I wanted. It meant alot to me that he spent alot on my birthday, I can't describe how much I appreciate his effort on making things happened.

It is by far the best birthday celebration I've ever had.

...thank you so much for everything, you made everything worth while

No comments: