Saturday, July 4

Little Rants.


I'm pretty much feeling a little mellow, but it's a good one though. These little thoughts from last night's conversation with FeeQs made me think. It is sort of a little hard being in a new relationship. There are obstacles to face before moving on to another one, and having to know the past isn't really the past because the past is somehow a part of the present relationship, y'get what I mean? And along the way, getting to know these past and present people is quite tough, well just a little though.

The past has brought each one of us to where we are now, and made us stronger for a reason to not get hurt and all that. They have made us learn from our past mistakes and to not repeat it with the current one.

It made me think, whatever I'm about to say, is it okay or isn't it? Should I do this or shouldn't? What about this and that? These little thoughts where it brings us back to a certain time in the past makes us think whether it's okay to do it now. Thus it holds us back from doing such things. Doesn't that mean whatever we're trying to do for the current one isn't enough? Giving it all to another human being is hard, believe me. Been there, done it twice. But I don't want that to hold me back from not giving it my all now.

I do, I really do want to give it my all but I'm just scared to get hurt again in the end. There's this one saying "Don't fall in love hard, cause it'll get harder to fall out of it." Something like that.

Well this is just a thought really. Doesn't matter if it made sense or not. Just ranting out. *smiles

No comments: