Saturday, August 1

A little while.

I have no idea why some people say we look alike. I see no similarities actually, so I asked the boyfriend what made people say we look alike, and he pointed out the possibilities like we both have sharp facial bone structures, the big eyes big wide smile showing all those teeth, well that's what he said, but I gotta agree on some parts of that. I guess it's a good thing no? *smiles.

I've got to admit, I miss him already, it's just been what? Almost half a day he's gone. Well he's away for a little while, like 3 days? *giggles.

My boyfriend is currently in Labuan catching his flight to KL later on this morning along with his dad and Jinfuh. *smiles. Today was well spent before he left. We went to the Ferry terminal in the morning, to get their tickets but in our second attempt, we couldn't get them in the morning, they gotta get it on the spot before the boat was around. So we ended up going for brunch in Serusop and just after spent a whole day (not until he had to send me back home) at his and tagged along with him to get his hair evened out and then only I get my butt home.

I had to send the little brother tuition and to my surprised, I went straight home to an empty house as everyone was still at work and all that, so I occupied myself with the tele and hung around the house. Tagged along with ae, ae's and Kay as I was pretty bored at home and it was nice cause it has been awhile since I've done that. *giggles.

...today, you have been missed

No comments: