Wednesday, August 12

Mars and Venus.

I am sometimes a little confuse with things. I do not know why I can't tolerate with some things sometimes. I guess it's just because that I have this thing of believing what's mine is just mine and no one elses type of thing. I still don't get it why everytime I think about it, it just crushes me a little inside.

Jealousy is such a bitch. I don't like the feeling of such emotion. It hurts. I don't like sometimes I feel that your partner is hiding some things from you and all that, it makes me think everytime. It's a little crazy this game that we call love or relationship. Well not crazy, but tricky.

I've to admit I can be a little psycho in this, but hey, I'm just a female, females tend to think so much even about the littlest things and when we do, it just gets crazier by the minute. That's why, men find it hard to understand women.

No comments: