Saturday, August 22

No More Drama.

First of all, I'd like to wish all Muslim family and friends a Happy Fasting Month. I'm thankful that I have been given the opportunity to fast again within my 20 years of living to the big boss, Allah Almighty. Thank you so much for giving me another year to be fasting with family and friends. I survived my first day and it feels great to accomplish this, more to come.

So far, things are doing alright and I am glad I got some things back in hand. I must say the patience paid off and no shit that patience is virtue.

Yesterday went down to Kaybee with the Mister and the classmates. I must say it was more of lets go to Kaybee just because we can. *giggles. Assignments in progress so is the project. It's getting hectic each and everyday with the workload. *sighs

...he keeps me sane

No comments: