Friday, September 5

What about...

I trimmed my hair today. :)
Well i heard from someone about you know who that he won't be away too long.
Well if it's true then Alhamdulillah.

I haven't texted him the whole day today. That's a good thing.
Them girls say its good i haven't texted him and they say i better stop it too.
Well i'm giving it a chance. Not texting and shit. Cause i've done my part already. And i should stop doing my part. And give it a rest and its time for him to do his part.

Oh! And i'm giving a thought to change my number too.

Soon, i'll change my number. ;) Don't worry i'll let you guys know the new number yeah? :)
Well today was dull at work. Nothing much happened. After work i went to si Moore for my trim and then headed home and fetched FeeQs. Went to the Stadium and back home for sungkai.

I don't know what's up tonight. Maybe, if nothing comes up, might stay at home. Guess there's nothing much to update.

i miss..

No comments: