Wednesday, September 10

Destiny..

I got this phrase from two movies I just watched.

"Destiny is a bridge you build to the one you love."
"This is life.. Not heaven.. You don't have to be perfect."

So I went out after sungkai with Min. We went to Gadong. Had a drink and had a little chit chat. I just can't be arsed for the time being. I know i did my part, I'm not saying I'm giving up, I am not giving up actually. I'm just going to give it space and let it be - for now.

The movie i watched taught me a lesson. Seriously. I mean My Sassy Girl movie did taught me a lesson. Because i believe and have hope and faith that destiny and fate will bring him around one day, some day. Not now, but in the future, in another life, fate/destiny will find its way.

Downloading random songs on limewire is so cool. I found a band and i'm falling in love with their songs. It's the Dear Juliet band. :) They've got mellow acoustics. I love.

Well i guess, i'll update more later on today at work.

Azmil Maidin, you'll always be missed and always be loved by me. I miss you, my always.

No comments: