Sunday, September 7

Out out out..


Alhamdulillah. I am pretty much stuffed! Hehe!
We had sungkai out at Villa Mauri. Not bad really. If you close your eyes you'll think and feel like your in an Italian restaurant in Italy or something. Seriously.

Well, if HE was still around, HE'd be stuffing himself with me and the rest of the family. Serious shit yeos. I ate alot. Like alot alot. :D

Anyhoos, night is pretty dull right now. Oh i woke up at 2! Look at my hair, it has gone short because of the trim.. :/ Boo! Errr.. whatelse whatelse..

Oh i'm planning on getting my room a make over. Seriously i need to clean up my room and shit. Nyehh.. Well i guess that's about it.. I'm still waiting on what the night has for me.

and yeah, did i tell? I got myself a shirt from Abg Syed. :) He bought me Ed Hardy shirt from Bangkok. :) Loving it! Hehe!

imissyou,nidiamlimza.

No comments: