Monday, September 1

Ramadhan is Here..

First of all.. Happy Fasting everyone..

So after lunch, i went to work. I felt the urge of ditching work around 330ish but then i was told we were closing at 4! :D So i waited lah for 4p.m..

Then i headed straight to Vincci and bought new heels. After that i went to get my nails done. Then headed home.

I was told to marinate the chicken wings for the small bbq going on, that's when i went a little sad because it reminded me how every occasion/event at home involving cooking, it'll always be us who are the ones in charge. But not now, now its just me.

Though i try so hard to believe that i can make it through without him this Ramadhan, actually i can't. There's just alot that we've been through together in just a year. Sigh.

I still love him and I miss him.. He'll never come back.. I know that.. :(

Happy fasting everyone..

No comments: