Saturday, September 27

He Left On A Jet Plane.

I wish you a safe flight and take care of yourself there. Study your ass off cause you earned this scholarship. Don't mess up. Less partying. I love you.

I skipped work in the afternoon cause i had to run a little errand. Final touches to his farewell gift. I picked up Rats around 330 and headed home to take a shower and waited for Dinkers to let me know that she's on her way to the airport. Left home around 5ish and met up with Dinkers, Aisyah and Mayya.

Stood around and he saw us. He had this wide smile on his face and looked surprised that i was around, not sure if that smile was for me though. Greeted with a hug. :) And pecks on the cheek. Had a little convo with everyone and he had to spend more time with the family.

The girls and I walked around and said our good byes to Nisah. then ie was time to say farewell to Azmil. We hugged and I started to cry and couldn't let go. :'( He whispered "awkward awkward" cause i was being that way in front of the family i guess. And salam and told him to have a safe flight. Then the girls and i had to go before he boarded.

I miss him more than ever. Didn't take any pictures with him, wanted to but he looked busy. Fydah dice que hay nunca una hora exacta para decir bueno ¡adiĆ³s!

No comments: