Sunday, September 7

Life..

So, tonight is exactly 2 days/nights since i last texted him. I've kept myself busy.
Work has been alright i guess. I went to college just now after work. To send my attendance.

As expected, Miss J asked what happened. And i had to tell her what happened. And i met my juniors for abit, gave a little info on how to do their assignments. :)

Then i headed to Communist to get dvds, headed home and watched dvd and passed out until sungkai. Hahahaha!

After that had my shower and headed out to fetch Koo and went to Gadong grab something to eat and drink. Then headed his place chilling watching It's All Gone Pete Tong movie.

Well i had a little drink at Koo's. Just a glass and i'm all good. Just to get the temptation out of the way. :)

Well i enjoyed tonight's outing. I didn't talk much about him, cause i don't want people running away and avoiding me because i bore them and make them tired to even listen to what i have to say. So yeah. I decided to keep it to myself and just not let it bother me when i'm out with friends. ;)

imissyou..
Well, i better get going. I've got time to kill and sahur to wait. Nyehh..


No comments: