Wednesday, September 3

Thinking about You..

During Abg Zaki's engagement.

So yeah, i just got back from a random night of Coffee Bean with the company of Koo and John. Pretty much needed the feeling of going out really. That's about it and needed the feeling of getting my mind off things. BUT honestly speaking, though i laughed my head off tonight, it didn't stop me from thinking about you-know-who.

The fact he's leaving tomorrow, the fact i haven't seen him, the fact i'll never get to hear from him again, it sucks. :/ I miss him oh-so-dearly.

I wish, i really wish i could turn back time and avoid all this from happening. Sigh.

Everyone is telling me to keep myself busy, to take it easy and shit, but who are you to kid ey? Its freaking Fydah here, and you tell her to keep herself busy, she does. Take it easy, oh that's just not gonna happen. Seriously. You think it's that easy?

Well, since he's not giving me a chance to see him or talk to him before he leaves, well Baby, i pray that you'll have a safe journey to UK and i love you. Losing you is the most difficult situation right now. I really wish we could work things out. I love you, and of course i miss you. I don't know when will i ever get to hear from you again. Maybe never. Sigh. I love you bey, i really do.

Fuck the theory on "it takes half the time of you dated to get over them" thing. I don't think i'll get over you. You changed my life. You changed me, seriously. Eventhough it doesn't show, but you did actually. I will always love you. Have a safe flight. I'll wait for you.

No comments: