Monday, September 1

Dark Clouds..

Feeling pretty much distracted right now. I can't think straight. I can't make up a sentence when i talk to others. I mumble alot these days. Really alot.



Ah, i forced myself to go out and grab lunch just now. With two good company. Koo and John. They made me laugh just now, i guess i needed it for awhile. But i was awfully silent the whole outing though.



I'm pretty much distracted. I've got this dark cloud following me for the past one month and i have no idea how and when it'll go away. Sigh. I miss you.



Heart's pretty much crushed into million little pieces. Yes, i'm trying my best to feed myself and gain back that normal weight i weigh. Nyeh, i'm back to 42Kilos, maybe 41 now, i don't know. The point is i've lost quite alot. I'm not doing it on purpose okay? Comfort food doesn't work for me. Nothing is working, so yeah.



i miss you. alot.

No comments: