Sunday, September 14

Camwhoring.







Hello reader(s).. :)

So today, is not as i expected. :) I went to work, i went to college for abit and headed home and started to clean up my room and rearranged it a little. i now have a little working/studying space, a mini living room and the room is freaking spacious now. I'm loving it!

And afterwards i had my shower and stuff, headed to Qlap did some girly thing and fetch Koo up and headed to TK, where we had our early sungkai, well i wasn't fasting anyways. Ha! Then we went for rounds and ended up fetching his skating stuff and went to Lambak. And afterwards went to his place again with Acik this time and waited for Azman to go down to Kaybee.

I didn't go Kaybee though. I went to Gadong to meet up with Wadud to catch the Arsenal match, which we won. 4 nil. :) And after i chilled a little with the Boys - Nabil, Harris and Azmi at the parking lot and headed home and camwhored. A few of the shots are as above.

Nyehh that's about it really.

No comments: