Saturday, September 6

Thumbs Up!

Hey hey hey!

So yeah, last night after sungkai we all had our smokes. And then when i was about to shower Aseli offered me to go out with them - Aseli, Nings, Hafiiz and FeeQs. Couldn't resist cause i had no plans. Koo and John went down to boarders so yeah. So i tagged along with the siblings lah.

We went to the Mall, FeeQs got rid of her monkeys, Nings bought heels, and i've got my eyes on that Pink Prada bag! I'm so gonna get it. I want it! Then off we went to Qlap. Hafiiz bought sunnies and then we headed home about 1030ish. At home, watched series and i had an unexpected call from Koo. He was drunk dialing. Complaining why i'm not with them having a drink or two. How could i join them? It was pass midnight already. Tsk tsk tsk.

Well that's about it really. Err.. I haven't texted him today. No-sir-ree.
I'm going to keep on holding back eventhough i've got these urges to text him telling i miss him and all. :/

Peace ya'll!

No comments: