Friday, August 29

Thanks...

So today wasn't that bad. I didn't text him, i wanted to but i didn't..
The more i give in, the more he's going away. Sigh.

So after work i dropped by Koo's to pick up pictures of Angel Beach earlier this month. Will post up some pictures of that tomorrow.

Then headed back home and watched Sex and the City. One of the lines i picked from the series was "One day you'll wake up and you'll not recognise yourself.." Something like that. Nyehh.. True i guess.

Then i headed for the showers around 8, and picked up Koo, we were bored and planned to go for a drink at Coffee Bean which didn't happen because I wanted to eat McDs, which also didn't happen cause my eyes saw the Excapade signboard.

So Koo insisted we go for sushi. So we did. And awkward as it may seem, we were seated at the exact same spot where Azmil and I used to sit for our monthsary in February, and i gave out this awkward smile. Koo was like "ehh.. you just had to remind yourself ah?"

Well i can't help it really because, where ever i go, everything seems to remind me of him. Sigh. I miss Azmil.

Koo treated sushi and after that we went for a ciggy and walked around Gadong. Koo's being such a help, he's been keeping my mind off things and helping me keep busy. He's a good friend i must say. And surprisingly he knows Hafiiz. Funny how Brunei is small. Nyehh..

Well the night ended with another ciggy before i fetch my mom and sister at Rizqun and headed home.

Guess that's about it.

i miss you azmil maidin.

No comments: