Sunday, August 31

Out there.

So today, as i woke up, i went straight for the showers. Koo called up to ask me to join him in town. Since i had nothing to do, i accepted the offer. So we met up at Coffee Bean - finally! I've been wanting to get a drink at Coffee Bean for sometime now. Nyehs.

Then we went for rounds at the Mall. I met Abg Jae and I tegur-ed Ka Alin. Went to RPS and then went for another drink at Au Lait. Met Dut and we bitched around.

Apparently you are the talk of the town - metaphorically speaking. I mean you are the talk of everyone amongst your friends. Well among everyone who knows you. And everyone is very much pissed and disappointed that you just ditched them and they're saying you're a hypocrite. Well actually you are. You used to talk how you hate people being in the light where you are right now. Heh.

Well everyone is kind of disappointed in how you just left me, and ditched everyone else. Ergh!

Dut's right, who else is close to you? There's only Dut, Aslin and Me. And you just ditched us. Man you really have changed. Sigh. What is happening to you!?

While talking to Dut, i was really at the edge of tearing up. I kept on saying to Dut how much i missed him. :/ And we talked about what he turned into. Seriously, what happened? Where's that boy who had a dream of furthering his studies, get a great job and help out his family? Dut really made me wanting to cry just now. I guess it'll happen sooner or later when i meet up with him (Dut) soon. Sigh.

And yes people, i get it alright? Yes i am getting skinnier. You try to be in my shoes, seriously. Fuck off and don't start telling me i've got to put on some weight!

No comments: