Wednesday, August 27

Something..


Things i miss about you..
  1. I MISS YOU.
  2. I miss having you around.
  3. I miss having you to talk to.
  4. I miss having you to be silly with.
  5. I miss having you to laugh with.
  6. I miss having you to make me smile.
  7. I miss having you to tell me everything will be alright.
  8. I miss having you to have random outings with.
  9. I miss having you to hug.
  10. I miss having you to kiss.
  11. I miss having you to hold hands with.
  12. I miss having you to tell me stuff.
  13. I miss having you to sleep with.
  14. I miss hearing your voice.
  15. I miss having a shoulder to cry on.
  16. I miss smelling the scent of your perfume.
  17. I miss hearing your jokes.
  18. I miss the texts.
  19. I miss the phone calls.
  20. I miss being at your place eventhough i feel out of place. But still i can manage to be comfortable there.
The list just goes on..

No comments: