Wednesday, August 27

...nyeh

aku rindu Azmil!!!
:/

awu, rastafied colours nya.. nyehh..
pacah~ mm.. mmm.. mmm..

i am trying, trying so hard to not let it bother me. Try to let it go and just move on. But seems like i can't do it. I really can't. I don't want to give up. On the back of my head, its saying, that this is just a phase he's going through and one day he'll realise. i know he will. one day, some day.

Boy, this is so hard. I don't want to let go of what we had together. Oh my god, everything is like in the past tensed. :( Geez! This sucks!

Boy i miss you. Eventhough i tell people "yeah fuck it, i'll be alright" actually it won't and i say that just to make people stop telling me what to do, telling me move on and shit. I don't want to! I don't! I want Azmil bahhhhh!! :(

No comments: