Wednesday, August 27

Easier to lie..


Yes, I've got the title off Aqualung's song. It made me think, of course its easier to lie. Lie to the whole world that you're alright when you're actually feeling messed up right inside. Things are crumbling down just like and avalanche. Is that how you spell it??

Yes, i still call him my boyfriend, i actually do cause i still feel I'm in a relationship. I know I'm just lying to myself, but it just makes me feel better inside. Yes, very sad indeed but what can i do? I'm just in love - still. Can't help it.

I still have hope but i'm keeping it on the down low. I know, i still believe one day, some day he'll come around. But seriously, i've to keep myself busy so that i won't let this bother in my head. Nyeh. But seems so hard to do so.

Everywhere i go, there's always something reminds me of him. I miss you Azmil Maidin. I really do. I want you right here! :/

No comments: