Sunday, August 31

Nyehh..

So yesterday, after work i went for lunch with Billah. And she was pretty surprised that i've gone skinnier. Nyehh.. Caught up with her. And we went to PGGMB to meet up Nana.

Left around 145ish and sent Billah back to MIPR and then fetch FeeQs at mummy's office and then headed home. And rest for abit. Then around 330ish left for Baiduri and then headed to Shi Kai to meet up them Aisya.

After that went home and showered, went out around 8, met up with Koo cause i asked him to accompany me to catch a movie. And we watched Babylon A.D, after the movies we went to Coffee Zone. Nyehh.. Oh i bumped into Ka Alin, Bang Jae and Syiq @ Superman. And yes, Ka Alin was surprised i've gone skinnier. She asked if i'm okay, i said i was but really after bumping into her, i went shaky. Superman was in a bad mood. And Ka Alin told me to eat. Nyeh..I'm trying to.. Sigh. Superman, i miss playing with him.

I still remember how i'd tell Superman to call Azmil poklen. Nyeh.. I'd always whisper to his ear and ask him "Superman, siapa poklen?" And he'll always answer and say it out loud so Azmil would hear "Keng Mei Poklen!!" awwhh.. I miss every bit of those days..

Yes, i know rumors are spreading that people are saying I'm Koo's girlfriend. Like what the hell right? I am NOT his girlfriend! We're just friends. What's with you people!? Ergh!

Anyhoos we went back around 1230ish.. Sent Koo back and headed home. Reached home just in time to catch the Arsenal game. I slept a few minutes before the game ended. Nyehh.. BUt Arsenal did win the match against Newcastle. So yeah that's about it really.

Oh apparently he's gonna leave for UK, i know he's not going to tell me, he'll just leave and not tell me. I know he will just leave. :(

i miss him..

No comments: