Friday, August 22

Tagging.

State 15 weird things/habits/little facts about yourself and tag your friends. No tag backs!


Let's start..

1- I tend to talk to myself.

2- I pretend i'm alright when i'm not.

3- Once i'm home, i don't go out of my room. Seriously.

4- When i get tipsy,i tend to talk alot and jibberish.

5- I love getting those big bugged shades.

6- I eat alot but i don't gain.

7- I can't decide immediately.

8- I sleep alot.

9- I keep things to myself and oncw i let it out, i let it all out.

10- I cry at night lately.

11- I love taking pictures, yes i am vain, but currently the camera is off!

12- I talk alot.

13- I've got tonnes of friends. I think i have more guy friends than girls. I think.

14- I tend to get bored when there's nothing to do.

15- I tend to drive really fast but still manage to drive safely. Alhamdulillah.

Tagging: Belle and Esah.

No comments: