Wednesday, August 27

Cuckoo!!

I have gone cuckoo bananas. I've been downloading songs since morning.
I've got nothing to do at work. Nyehh.. Well since i came clean with the parents, i haven't been out of the house for 2 nights straight.

But tonight i think i might just go out for a bit. For a LEGAL drink and grab a cd from Koo. Maybe, just maybe. Sigh. If only he's around, i won't have to think what i'm going to do after this.

Usually after work, pick him up from work and either send him back home or go my place first then we go out a bit then i send him home.

Kamu...... Aku rindu Azmil.
I know FeeQs is going to say, "Awu kau rindu ia, ia rindu kau kan?"
It'll always be like that if i say something about him. She'll always have to snap me back into reality. Shheeessshhh! Qahh.. Aku mau Azmil.. (yes, imagine it looking like the other day i said it to you at the beach) that's how i'm feeling.

Well, i'm done for now. Just 20 minutes away and it'll be time to go home.

Azmilku, I miss you. :/

No comments: