Thursday, February 12

The Unusual.



And i just got back from an outing again.

Today, i brought Hafiiz's car to college. Had lunch with Rats, Mayyah and Zai at Cheezbox. Hadz joined later on after all of was done with our meals. :)

Rats had her hair cut and i bought hair dye. I was bored and i didn't know what to else to do. And the outcome of the color, I SEE NO DIFFERENCE! Boo! Think i might get another bottle of it. Haha!

So, i decided to treat Hafiiz and G for coffee, i left home at about 945 or so, headed to FunBread with Edward Cullen. I sat there alone for almost 2hours reading. Something unsual for me to do. I waited for Hafiiz and G which i predicted not coming cause they were still sleeping. Ha! Koo joined me just before i was about to leave.

I managed to catch up with a week's loss of not reading Twilight. I am currently about to enter Chapter 10. Like i said, i am a slow reader.

Well i'd say, i had a good time to myself for those 2 hours just sitting at the corner table at Funbread, i should do that more often. Quite nice actually. And I quote "sound's sexy. ;)" haha! Really, you don't see anyone in Bru doing such thing. Just having coffee and reading a book, sitting alone. That is so rare to find in Bru. And i am serious about this. Well i suggest everyone should try it once in awhile. Really. It is pretty relaxing.

A book, coffee and cigarettes.

I shall update more soon. :)
Good Night.

I miss you..

No comments: