Saturday, February 7

..confusion.

Hey, well i'm gonna try to type out a long ass post for tonight.
It has been awhile since i stayed home on a Saturday night.

I've been doing a lot of thinking lately. I've put a whole lot of thought to this.
I've been smiling and happy knowing that I've got friends and all that. Having Koo being such a nice friend to accompany me every now and then is pretty occupying.

Though having friends and all this happening to me, and being single for about half a year is quite tough. Emotional break downs happen quite often and shit like that.

Though I'm happy and free now, I've to admit, I miss a whole lot of things. I don't know how I managed to stay single this long. I got to admit, I miss doing lovey dovey stuff, can't deny that. I miss having someone who gives me hugs, holding my hand, getting kisses and all those kind of things.

I can't see myself being in a relationship anytime soon. I can't say I'm not attracted to some guys, I am. But I just don't wanna go too far. Can't deny the fact that i'm hurt quite a lot of times. I get dumped most of the times. I just don't wanna give in anymore.

I don't want to let my emotions lead me to another broken hearted situation. It sucks. Sigh. What am i suppose to do now? I just don't get it. I'm just confuse and all that i guess?

I guess I just miss that one person that i really opened up to. How i miss having conversations with him. Sigh.

No comments: