Thursday, February 19

Tis easier said than done.

There's always a reason why.
A reason of why i don't want to take it seriously.
It is all because deep down and at the back of my mind it has always been you.
Though a friend keeps me company, i've been seen around with a friend a lot of times,
there is just a little something that is just isn't right.

For one i don't see a bright future. I can't picture it anywhere. At all.
It's just not the same like what i can picture with you.
I see bright and clear future ahead of me when i'm with you.
Everything seems just so right.

But i guess being so far apart, you can't really understand me anymore.
I hope, one day, you understand why i didn't take whatever i have now seriously.
I could never see it last at all.

Sigh. Understand why, it's all because it's you that this heart beats for.
Good Night.

No comments: