Sunday, February 22

and the sunrises..


Good Morning everyone. :)

Okay, obviously this so odd that I'd be posting pretty early in the morning, don't you think? There's always a reason to this.

Well i had a pretty long night. I just got back home.
Last night, went out with Koo, Hafiiz, G and Jason.
Had couple of drinks at Jason's and we ended up staying at Jason's until morning.

I had the feeling of going to the beach which we all ended up going at 6 in the morning.
Headed down to Tungku Beach. As we went off the car, Koo banged his foot to a rock and his toe ended up bleeding like hell. Yucky!

Well, it was a good night and morning too. But I'm so sorry to say, as i walked by the beach, alongside of Koo.. It just hit me how much it would be nice if it was YOU. I wasn't quite myself last night though. I was pretty much quiet. Just thinking how nice it would be if it was YOU there with me, sitting by the rocks watching the sunrising and just keeping quiet with each other's company.

Well as the time flies we went to have breakfast and sent Jason back home as well as Koo.

Nonetheless, it was quite a nice ending to a good night. :)

PS: I hope when YOU come back, we could go to the beach and just embrace each other's company in silence. That would be nice.

No comments: