Monday, February 2

Let's Chill.


I found this song from watching Snoop Doggs Fatherhood.
Its an old song by Guy but renowned by Charlie Wilson.
It's called Let's Chill. I find it nice. Not that bad really.

So today, woke up by lunch, had lunch at home and all that. Went to Bunut (at the grandparents) just for a little function since Bibi and Nini Girl and some of my cousins are going to Oman to visit Amit Sal. And funny how Pairing Ayob still calls Azmil as Amer. Haha! He was like "Ehh.. Mana si siapa ni nama nya.. Si Amer bah!" I was like, "Huh? Hahahahah" it made me smile cause its funny. He still can't get it right. Haha!

So then on we - Me and Hafiiz picked up Faiz from tuition and headed home. Had a little nap and all that. Went out just now at about 9ish with Kay. Koo joined us too at Coffee Zone as well as the love birds - Hafiiz and G.

It kinda made my night tonight. The whole jokes coming out of us. It made my night pretty much. The whole laughing. :)

And i have yet to start reading Twilight. :D

Cheers!

No comments: