Monday, February 9

..but..


I just got back from having coffee with Hafiiz and G at the Arch. Well, i must say, atleast i did go out today. I've been stuck at home since i woke up this afternoon for lunch. And it killed me literally for staying home.

Thank god i got rescued. And it was an okay night i must say. :) Not complaining at all. And as i reached home, i logged in and put on The Scripts' I'm yours track. Quite nice to listen to. And pretty deep in the sense of melody.

I miss having someone who texts me up when i reach home or just even to ask how my night was and even to say good night to.

I have to stop all this emotional breakdowns really. It so unhealthy. But it should be okay just to miss someone doesnt it? Its not against the law right?

Sigh. I guess this is it for tonight. Shall update my life on this page soon.

No comments: