Tuesday, February 3

Through The Night..

And i just got back home. :)
Pretty exhausted. A good night sleep will just do.
So we didn't ended up going for the dinner thing.
Instead my mom annoyingly asked me to go for Tahlil at
Uncle Malai Hamid's place. The place where i don't even feel like i belong.

Seriously, even though we're all family and all that, it's just the way they're lifestyle,
makes me not belong there. I feel small when i'm there. Like i literally don't know them.
Sucks big time really.

Well after the whole function, i went out. Supposedly met up with Koo have coffee but he called a rain check. So, i ended up going out with Kay, Hafiiz, G, Aseli, Nings, Yus, Fazz, Zoul and Bang Rory. Well we celebrated Yus' birthday that's about it really.

I am guessing that's about it for the night.

Cheers!

No comments: