Wednesday, November 4

Results.

I fell sick last night, like suddenly fell sick. I was actually feeling alright at first, went to fetch the boyfriend, headed to the tailor, went for dinner, this is when I started to feel cold when its actually warm already. Kept on whining and complaining how cold it was. Had to get myself a blankie before we went to watch a movie. I seriously fell sick last night, it was so sudden that it made me look oh so fucked. *sighs

But now, I'm feeling much better. Head's doing fine, temperature under control, hope it was just a 12 hour fever thing. *fingers crossed.

Oh and today, I was told that I got a Merit for my Sustainable Tourism's End Test. *smiles.

 So that means, three merits and a pass for 4 subjects on my end test.

Tour Operations: Merit
World Tourism: Merit
Introduction to Management: Pass
Sustainable Tourism: Merit
Event Management:
Marketing for Tourism:

Just two more subjects to wait for.

No comments: