Sunday, November 22

Disturbed.

I still don't get it sometimes, when you know and you think it's inappropriate to text or call someone who is committed already, and say words like "i miss you". What are you trying to say actually? I know its like a friend thing, but don't you think that at some point the other party would find out and find it a little disturbing don't you think? Once an ex, always and ex, I admit I do this sometimes, but I actually don't say these words. I just tend to ask how are they doing, and don't actually bring up the whole "do you remember this and that and how we used to this and do that bla bla bla" crap.

I find it inappropriate and I find it a little disturbing when a third party says "i know this may come inappropriate, but i miss you".

In my opinion, if you do know and think its inappropriate, think before you actually do these things, cause these things could jeopardize something that is intact and running smoothly. There's always a reason why we don't hear from people that we've known for quite sometime already, cause maybe, just maybe they think its wise to not hurt one's feelings.

No comments: