Sunday, November 1

Good bye October.

It's the month of November already, and that just means that 2009 is about to end pretty soon. I have been quite busy with my personal life lately and I must say I am in my most happiest state ever. There's projects coming up and two more school assessments to go.

Tomorrow's the Language and Communication Interview which I've to look for my certificates by now, and Tuesday's a final assessment on Sustainable Tourism and it's a case study.

Things have been great, attended a few events already, and its quite a change of scene. Next weekend is Naz's annual gathering, and the next weekend is Micbandits' gig. I'm a little excited for Naz's thing, but I've yet to pull some strings together for the theme. *sighs I think I can manage. Well I think so.

Last night was Pelangi Awards and I must say it was a success and went to a little Halloween gathering just after and went back home just as planned, by 2 a.m. *smiles.

I guess that's for now. I'll rant some more next time.

No comments: