Sunday, November 29

Different.

Its different. Things feel different since the day we said our goodbyes. Had a farewell brunch which was a success, and in return a few tears. For the very first time everyone witnessed our guys crying. It was overwhelming to know that they aren't robots afterall. Two and a half years, I spent my mornings and afternoons with endless gossips, laughs, sarcastic jokes, silent treatments, and the day finally came and its over.

I don't think I've been myself lately, I have been a little quiet at some point. I admit I am still feeling sad for not seeing 12 other faces everyday, and another 12 faces of the other group, not forgetting the instructors. Its just different. I am missing these 24 people I have known for the past two and half years, we've grown together as a family and now, what's left is just memories, both good and bad. Well, I do hope everyone is fine and wish all of you the best of luck in whatever you do.

 
"we laughed at the beginning, and ended up crying our eyes out at the end of the day"

No comments: