Tuesday, November 10

Medical Attention.

At last, I got some proper medical attention last night. Fever and pain did not want to go away and I've no idea what's the cause - until now though, but glad that we went for a second visit last night eventhough it took us 5 hours plus to be in the hospital.

I got a tube of blood taken, two tubes of piss taken, x-rays taken, a huge syringe of antibiotics given and a bottle of iv fluid given. Feeling a tad bit better, though I had to go through shit load of pain with the needles. Atleast this time I've got all the medical attention I needed.

Now my hand hurts cause of the aftermath of that stupid iv fluid needle. *sighs.

Well I must thank the mister for bringing me back and forth to the hospital and taking care of me, eventhough he had nothing to do while waiting, actually he did, but he didn't bother to play his PSP. *giggles.

No comments: