Friday, November 20

Freaking Out.

I'm freaking out and scared, went to the study fair this afternoon and looked for unies, found one that was available to go to and asked around. The only uni that gives out HND for my course was UWIC, the lady that was talking to me was nice. I got an application form off her. Considering the scholarship, I on the other hand don't think I can make it to the UK to further my studies. I'm having doubts in myself with my results. I don't think my GPA can get through. *sighs.

Talked to mom about how if I can't get through with the scholarship, asked her if she's willing to send me off to further my studies even if it means I've to study in KL. She said she is but I've to make a commitment with her and make promises.

The thought of leaving loved ones behind is sad and it scares me at the same time. I'm having doubts whether I'm ready for this or not. I actually don't want to leave but I do wanna leave cause its for the sake of having a brighter future. I suppose I've to swallow it all in and just get a move along with it, right?

No comments: