Sunday, June 14

Things.


I have been staring into the screen for more than two hours and I have no idea what to talk about. things have been okay so far. Though there was, note the "was" a little situation, but things turn out okay.

Glad things are okay and last night was just a good night I must say. Being with
KJc is when I am the happiest. *smiles

The past few days,
we have been doing quite a lot of sweating, and I must say it's good healthy fun. Though I suck cause my lungs are fucked due to chou yen. Thus motivates me to do more of these healthy things.

Did another outing with the
el chicanos - Min and Belle, today. We went for a photo shoot with Dean at Jerudong Park. It was fun I must admit. Took a sneak of few photos and the outcome - awesomeness!

Belle
said about how I should unprivatise this blog now since there's nothing to hide really. Made me think though, am i ready to open up to the internet world now? Or maybe I'll do it sometime in the near future. Well, firstly why its privatised is all because of the things I've said and done in my previous blog. But things have changed now, so the question is, should I or shouldn't I? I'll think about it. *smiles

..and i finally said it *smiles

No comments: