Monday, June 22

34.

I like this photo. Yes yes, pretty much vain aren't I now? *giggles. It was taken during the shoot I had with the girls couple of weeks ago.

Well things have been oh-so great nowadays, was busy tagging along with the mister on attending a Team Building event organized by mom's office. It was pretty much a fun Saturday morning, despite in the end I fell sick - that wasn't cool.

I've been staying home at night lately due to the whole coughing and runny nose and shit like that. It sucks staying in. I've yet to meet up with the El Chicanos and the G's, soon soon. *crosses finger.

Min is leaving to Sri Lanka for a month this 26th, parentals are off to Dubai on the same day. *think think think.
Well, I've to bring them - Min and Belle soon like in the next couple of days or so.

And oh! My birthday is just a month and four days to go! *grins

...and there's a boy that i can't stop thinking of

No comments: