Wednesday, June 24

Smiles.


I might have a little trouble sleeping tonight. I've been up since he sent me home a couple of hours ago. I guess there are just things running through my head, nothing he should be worried about because what's running through my head for the couple of hours ago has been him and only him. *smiles

2009 has reached its mid year and so far everything has been great - good fun I must say, both with old and new friends to spend it with. Nothing beats the people that you care for being there for you.

Last night was pretty much an eventful night like I said in my previous post, it opened up my eyes, it showed me how a person can care so much for one. How one just follows one's instincts and bring another to make them feel better. *smiles. One is a little difficult in showing how one feels about things, but one will sure try to find ways to let the other know what and how exactly one feels.

I feel a little guilty though of what happened, I feel sorry for scaring him like that last night, but I just couldn't help it. God knows how painful it was. Thank god everything is alright now. *smiles.

And I've got him to thank for showing me how much he cares. *smiles

No comments: