Saturday, June 13

Changes.


It's summer holidays, people are back namely Azmil, Qaira, Nurul and the list just goes on. As per previous posts couple of months back, I've mentioned about how I'm not looking forward to summer holidays. Things just gets a little tense, and I am not liking the whole weight that I'm carrying.

These little changes, I've just to accept it for a couple of months. And I must say, it has started to be a little difficult, but eventually I'll get over it and let it ride. I don't know how, but I will.

Need not to worry what's gonna happen, because I believe things will be alright at the end of the day. I'm sorry for things to happen, whether I'd like them to or not, I've got issues with insecurity and I have yet to overcome this flaw. Sigh.

Well, good morning to you dear reader and I shall head to my assignment. I've been procrastinating too much. I have to manage to finish this by 4 in the afternoon today. Wish me luck.

..and i really dislike having arguments with you, it's never nice

No comments: