Tuesday, September 29

Procrastinating.

"the act of putting off or delaying or defering an action to a later time" 

Yes, I am procrastinating, and I even googled it up again just because I can. I have an assignment due this Thursday and I am here, just staring into the screen because I don't wanna do it just yet. I know I should but I need some inspiration. I've gotta admit, the more I procrastinate, the more I get stressed about the whole thing getting done.


I've got another assignment due on the 15th and end test starts on the 19th and ends on the 29th.

Just another month goddamnit Fydah! Get your shit together and make your way through college!


Uni life next year and workload is going to be more than you're getting now! Pull your strings together before its too late!

No comments: