Friday, September 4

Fingers Crossed.


Just sitting (well more like lying on my tumtum) infront of the laptop not knowing what to blog about. I miss how sometimes I can type out words regardless what my main point is. But hey! I'll try to start on typing some shit out. Just for the sake of blogging.

What's on my mind at this very moment is that how college is ending pretty soon. And Uni life is coming up. If I don't manage to get that scholarship, I hope, the parents are letting me go to further my studies. Eventhough it means I'll study in KL, I don't mind. As long as I can get a degree then yeah.

I just hope, he's still up for it, to start studying again, if he does, I'm going to make sure, I'll be there to make him study. *smiles. I just hope things go as planned for the best.

Uni life starts in 2010. Here's to 2010 "I think I'm ready for you!"

No comments: